Friday, June 23, 2006

Back again

Hey there.

A quick intro - i'm 18 and about 6' tall. People describe me as brutally honest, lacking in social consideration, etc. I'm a capricorn, go figure. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes. I dont follow trends or go against them either. I have expensive taste. Music i like primarily revolves around QOTSA or Kyuss, but i'll listen to anything before commenting on it. I'm studying Mechanical Engineering at uni. I dont have a job at the moment as i refuse to work with food again. I would would descibe myself as an eccentric as i have obscure taste.

I think that gives anyone enough of an idea...

something of substance to follow soon.

Comments:
Hey - look what the cat dragged in.... :-)

jsut a quickie today, as I am knackered and wanna leave the office RIGHT NOW. All the best with your new blog...
talk soon

all the best

P.S. What about this highly praised Aussie band, Wolfmother? The european press is very fond of them.... Not bad, I 'd say...
 
my god. who'd have thought it. Been trying to get in contact with you my good friend, as i lost your e-mail adress :( if you have mine still, send us a quick one so i can send you something back :)

Wolfmother? remember me telling you about triple j? the radio station? basically they have a best record comp every year called the j award. wolfmother went from a group of locals to pretty big on the national stage in days...from there, they went global (aided very much by their presence in the ipod ads). I dont mind them...they seem like they take theyre style from an earlier era and would have fit in well with bands like guns and roses, rolling stones etc. I like the album artwork the most though..im fond of that epic looking artwork you only ever really see on album covers :)

hope you're well hector d.
 
not following a trend and not going against them is a trend within itself my dear...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?