Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Do i have to?

Hey. Haven't posted in a while, so thought it might be the time to add something new.

Had a decent day... i went to uni for an hour tutorial for Engineering Mechanics 2. And went home. Timetabling can be a bitch in uni - i've observed and have also been told by older undergrads that it gets better as you progress through your course (meaning we go less days per week), but from where im sitting, it still sucks. I have classes that could be fit into two big days but they're spread out over the entire working week. Oh well.

After uni i caught the bus home from the city and stopped by a mate's joint. From his place we went to Chermside shops (as he was looking to get a hair cut/buy a new phone/both) and found the phone he was after was only available locked to a network :( i suggested we check out the place i got my phone over at Hamilton. It was about a half hour's drive, but this was cool 'cause it's always an experience riding in his car.....not so much for the speed, his driving or the interior... because of the sound :) My mate has installed quite a lot of car audio and it rocks somewhat hard - 120 dB between the front driver and passenger seats if you want!
He ended up buying a little slim one, a Motorola L6. Nice phone.

I guess the only bad thing about today was my back giving me trouble. I've grown up with mild scoliosis in my spine and it hadn't given me trouble until a work accident where i fell on my bum whilst holding a heavy load. I compressed my T11 and T12 discs in the lumbar (lower region) of my back and it's been a bitch since. It has a tendency to cramp up in cold weather or when i strain it lightly leaving me unable to bend over much if at all and sore and stiff. It sucks.

That was my day, pretty much.

I'll post something of more significance soon.

Cheers

Comments:
cheers... no it doesnt give me much shit. just when its cold :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?