Saturday, August 19, 2006

Busy

Haha. I've not got much time to blog now uni's hit full swing.

Recent news- my involvement with the motorsport program at uni resulted in me being picked second for best construction worker- behind a guy who is building a fuel tank and firewall. Not bad considering i only notch tubes for the chassis and do the odd bit of solidworks stuff! We recently had the social day at Willowbank Raceway. It was there i learnt how much fun it is to thrash a go-kart and stuff. The team leaders organized a raffle - the best drivers of the day and a few with tasks like construction (like me) were chosen. the guy building the fuel tank wasnt there - so i won a drive in the 2005 F-SAE car! however in delicious irony, i dont have a manual license, so i couldn't drive it! suckage.

I also went out a couple of days ago and saw Avenged Sevenfold live in concert. They were pretty damn good live. The singer started to lose the ol' voice by the end so he was just screaming. Not like that isn't what they do well anyway, so :)

I finally got my QOTSA print back from the picture framer's too. It looks fucking horn and as an added bonus my room doesn't look like i have a man-fetish for Bruce Lee.

Thats all thats exciting and i have time for - i might add something in a week or two.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?